Update Regarding COVID-19
Employee and customer safety is always the #1 priority at Heart of America Locksmith. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) concern continues to evolve, our industry leading health and safety focus requires heightened diligence. We recognize there are cases arising in our areas of service and there are questions about how we are working to minimize the impact of COVID-19. Therefore, we want to make you aware of steps we are taking in the interest of health and safety during this time.
- We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC and local health officials.
- We are closely monitoring both Kansas and Missouri State of Emergencies as we provide services in both states.
- We are prepared to respond to customers’ needs as promptly as ever because we understand that security systems are critical services. We remain committed to serve our community during this time all while ensuring the safety and comfort of our employees and customers.
- All technicians are cleaning their hands before and after each project
- All technicians are cleaning their hands before and after all public stops (i.e. Gas Stations, Hardware Supplier, Etc)
- We are not wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- According to the CDC only people that are sick or caring for the sick are to wear PPE.
- We are following CDC guidelines and are doing our part to keep PPE, that is currently in short supply worldwide, for those that need it more.
- We are requiring employees to stay home or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines if they are symptomatic. Should there be concerns about any employee please contact us at (913)-213-5203.
- Please keep in mind it is also allergy season, and some of our employees do have allergies.
- We are encouraging all customers and employees to take advantage of the guidelines and safety tips provided by the CDC and WHO:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Keep away from other that are sick
- Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
- Avoid all non-essential travel
According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.
We will continue to communicate and make necessary adjustments as this situation continues to evolve. Rest assured, Heart of America Locksmith concern for the well-being of our employees and their families, our customers and our communities will never change.
Please see the following resources for additional information and best practices:
- If you only need work on exterior doors we will not enter your business or home in effort to keep your place clean.
- If you are in need of re-key services, you can remove your hardware and leave it in a box outside your home or office. Leaving us with just the re-keying. This option can get you up to 25% off on re-key service. You will need to re-install the hardware on your own afterwards.
- As an additional effort to help fight the spreading of COVID-19, we will clean and sanitize all the hardware we work on.
- We prefer you pay with debit/credit card over cash or check during this time
- We will ask you to insert the card into our card reader as an effort to help fight the spread of the virus.